Free Well Assessments Offered by RCAC
Mar 8, 2021 at 8:00am
The Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC) is a non-profit organization offering private well owners free well assessments and water quality screening for nitrate.
Well Assessment Includes:
- On-site inspection of your well system to identify potential well vulnerabilities.
- Identify potential well contamination sources near the well site.
- Well construction inspection relative to state standards to note any potential concerns.
- Water quality screening for nitrate, commonly associated with wastewater contamination.
- Completed well assessment report with recommendations of possible needed repairs and water treatment options
How to Register:
- Register ONLINE
- Contact Jeremy Peirsol at email@example.com
- Para Español comuniquese con Jerry Tinoco at (66) 401-1857 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the form and mail it to the following address: 3120 Freeboard Drive, Suite 201, West Sacramento, CA, 95691
Check out the Individual Well Program Webpage!