Valley Vista Trail Work
Help us build new trail at Valley Vista Regional Park north of Rumsey. Volunteers should be prepared to work on steep sleeps and in/around poison oak. Long sleeves, pants, and sturdy shoes or hiking boots are recommended. Please see the COVID-19 guidelines below to ensure everyone’s safety. This event may be canceled due to health and safety guidelines.
Please bring snacks, lunch, WATER, and work gloves – Tuleyome will provide needed tools. Dress for the weather and getting dirty!
Questions? Contact Nate Lillge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All participants agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Tuleyome's Waiver of Liability which can be seen and downloaded HERE. All participants also understand that photographs will be taken at the event. If you do not wish to be photographed, you must tell the photographer and avoid the cameras’ line of sight.
A $5 donation to Tuleyome is requested, but is not required to participate in this event.
HIKES, TRAIL MAINTENANCE/BUILDING, CAMPING/BACKPACKING
- Tuleyome staff will have hand sanitizer at all events; participants are encouraged to bring their own.
- Participants must arrive with – and have on their person at all times – a mask/face covering.
- Each participant must have his/her own water and water bottle(s). No sharing will be allowed.
- Sharing within a family or ‘unit,’ Tuleyome staff may take extra water in a clean and sanitized bottle from which to refill if needed & Emergencies
- Each participant must provide his/her own snacks, lunch, food. No sharing will be allowed.
- Sharing within a family or ‘unit’ & Emergencies
- Participants must maintain AT LEAST 6 feet distance during: Introductions, Breaks (including meals), While hiking
- Family or ‘units,' Trail/terrain does not SAFELY accommodate 6 feet distance (e.g. passing another group on trail), & Emergencies
- Masks must be worn:
- When passing another group on trail
- Whenever people are within 6 feet of each other
- Family or ‘units’
Tuleyome staff will inform all participants of these guidelines BEFORE leaving trailhead and will remind the group throughout the event.