LandSmart Vineyard Planning workshop
Morning Session – In the classroom, bring your laptop!
· LandSmart Vineyard Plan Template (please download before workshop)
· Waste Discharge Requirements for Sediment in Napa River and Sonoma Creek
· LandSmart/Napa Green Land certification
Afternoon Session – Vineyard tour showing how to assess and document waterways and unpaved roads for water quality concerns
Why Complete a LandSmart Vineyard Plan?
· Comply with water quality regulations (WDRs) in Napa River & Sonoma Creek watersheds
· Achieve Napa Green Land Certification
· Document Beneficial Management Practices (BMPs)
· Help prioritize and schedule BMPs and take advantage of cost share opportunities
· No-cost certification (under current grant funding - subject to change in 2019)
Napa for morning session; Carneros vineyard for afternoon session
$50, includes lunch, payable via check or Donate button at NapaRCD.org
RSVP: Frances Knapczyk, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 690-3124
Workshop Sponsors: Napa County RCD, USDA NRCS