Download Map Data
WICC of Napa County Map Data
The many map themes provided via the WICC website display key watershed information throughout the county. Users who want a more detailed view of these features can download a comprehensive GIS packet viewable through the Google Earth application by following the directions below.
This map-based view uses the Google Earth platform, which users can download for free. In order to utilize the detailed map, you must have the Google Earth application installed.
To view key water resources features with Google Earth:
- Download the KMZ file with Napa Watersheds info here: WICC GIS for Google Earth
- Save the files to your desktop and open them in Google Earth
If you do not have Google Earth already installed:
- Go to the Google Earth website and click on the "Download Google Earth" link to download the free version of the software
- Go through the process to install Google Earth on your computer.
- If you have never used Google Earth before, click on one of the links below for a brief tutorial to help you get started and learn the basic features of the program
Independent verification of all data contained herein should be obtained by any user of these products, or the underlying data. WICC disclaims, and shall not be held liable for, any and all damage, loss, or liability, whether direct, indirect, or consequential, which arises or may arise from these products or the use thereof by any person or entity.