Free Drinking Water Well Assessment Opportunity
Dec 19, 2017 at 2:00pm
Rural Community Assistance Corporation
The Rural Community Assistance Corporation (RCAC), a non-profit organization, is offering private well owners in Napa County free well assessments and water quality testing for nitrate.
Free well assessments are limited. Selection will be based on first come, first served. All information will be kept confidential.
A well assessment includes:
- On-site inspection of your well system to identify potential well vulnerabilities.
- Identify potential well contamination sources near the well site.
- Well construction inspection relative to state standards to note any potential concerns.
- Water quality testing for nitrate, commonly associated with wastewater contamination.
- Completed well assessment report with recommendations of possible needed repairs and water treatment options.
Register online at http://www.rcac.org/environmental/individual-well-program/ or contact Paula Thorpe at (916) 447-9832, ext 1049, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hablas Español - llamada Jerry Tinoco (661) 401-1857, or Jeff Navarrete (530) 782-0001.
For more information about RCAC's Individual Well Program, contact:
Thi Pham, (916) 447-2854, ext. 1038, email@example.com