Event: Vineyard Soil Health Workshop
Date:Thu, May 3rd 2018, 8:30am - 1:00pm
Classroom & field training for vineyard managers. Learn the basics of soil health and what that means for vineyard productivity, sustainability, and resiliency to climate change.
Training topics include:
· Science of soil health
· Interpreting soil health indicators
· Practices that improve soil health
· Panel discussion featuring local growers’ perspective on soil health
· North Coast Soil Health Hub
· Field demonstration of soil sampling techniques
For more information contact the Napa County RCD or visit the event webpage here.