Event: Vineyard Water Conservation Workshop
- Precision Sensors to Monitor Winegrape Water - Dr. Mark Matthews, UC Davis Department of Viticulture & Enology
- Winery Wastewater Applications to Vineyards - Maya Buelow, UC Davis Graduate Student
- Suitability Study of Napa Sanitation District Recycled Water for Vineyard Irrigation & Salinity Effects on Plants - Steve Gratton, UC Davis Plant-Water Relations Specialist
- Benefits of Grazing Sheep in Vineyards - Kelly Mulville, Holistic Farming, La Garita, CO
- Biochar and Its Use in AgricultureRaymond Baltar, Sonoma Biochar Initiative
The workshop is free, but please RSVP online: http://ucanr.edu/2013WaterConservation or by calling Deborah Elliott at (707) 259-5969.